\ɡˈɑːlənd], \ɡˈɑːlənd], \ɡ_ˈɑː_l_ə_n_d]\
Definitions of GARLAND
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Marcy, Randolph B.
- (1812-1887), served Mexican War, and brevetted major-general for services during Civil War. From 1869 to 1881 he was inspector-general. published "Exploration of the Red River" in 1852.