\ˌalkəhˈɒlɪk bˈɛvəɹɪd͡ʒ], \ˌalkəhˈɒlɪk bˈɛvəɹɪdʒ], \ˌa_l_k_ə_h_ˈɒ_l_ɪ_k b_ˈɛ_v_ə_ɹ_ɪ_dʒ]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- To raise; set up; stir up. Backward; in or to the rear; behindhand. a-r[=e]r', adv. in the rear. [A.S. pfx. a-, on, to, and REAR.]
- alcoholic abuse
- alcoholic amblyopia
- alcoholic ataxia
- alcoholic axonal neuropathies
- alcoholic axonal neuropathy
- alcoholic beverage
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a