\hˈɪm], \hˈɪm], \h_ˈɪ_m]\
Definitions of HIM
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Sulphated-saline-calcic waters containing carbonic acid gas, 55Â° F. Three springs. Used by drinking in chronic constipation, obesity, uremia, general anasarca, local dropsies, and other affections. The entire year.