\ˌalkəhˈɒlɪk ˌamblɪˈə͡ʊpi͡ə], \ˌalkəhˈɒlɪk ˌamblɪˈəʊpiə], \ˌa_l_k_ə_h_ˈɒ_l_ɪ_k ˌa_m_b_l_ɪ__ˈəʊ_p_iə]\
Definitions of ALCOHOLIC AMBLYOPIA
Word of the day
- division Hydroidea, including those genera that secrete a stony coral, as Millepora and Stylaster. Two forms of zooids life project from small pores in the coral resemble other hydroids. See Millepora.
- alcoholic abuse
- alcoholic amblyopia
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a