\stˈə͡ʊmə], \stˈəʊmə], \s_t_ˈəʊ_m_ə]\
Definitions of STOMA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
The line of dehiscence of the sporangium of a fern. It is usually marked by two transversely elongated cells. See Illust. of Sporangium.
By Oddity Software
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Diseases central system. This includes disorders of the brain, spinal cord, cranial peripheral nerves, nerve roots, autonomic nervous system, neuromuscular junction, and muscle.