\stˈə͡ʊmə], \stˈəʊmə], \s_t_ˈəʊ_m_ə]\
Definitions of STOMA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
The line of dehiscence of the sporangium of a fern. It is usually marked by two transversely elongated cells. See Illust. of Sporangium.
By Oddity Software
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
magnetic storage medium
- any storage medium which different patterns magnetization are used to represent stored bits or bytes of information; "the hard disk in you computer is magnetic storage"