\pˈʌdlɪŋ], \pˈʌdlɪŋ], \p_ˈʌ_d_l_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of PUDDLING
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. Act of working together moist clay, earth, and sand, so as to form a compound impervious to water ; also, act of rendering water-tight by means of such compound, as the bed or embankments of a canal, dock, &c.;-process by which cast iron is decarbonized and converted into malleable or wrought iron.