\sˈə͡ʊ], \sˈəʊ], \s_ˈəʊ]\
Definitions of SO
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
adv. [Anglo-Saxon, Gothic, Icelandic, German] In that manner or degree ;-in like manner or degree; thus; with equal reason-used correlatively, following as ; -in such manner; to such degree-used correlatively with as or that coming after ;-in such a degree; in the same manner ; under these circumstances ; in this way - with reflex reference to something just asserted or implied;-therefore ; for this reason;-it is well ; let it be; be it so;-well ; the fact being as it is; -provided that ;-at this point ; at this time.
Word of the day
HLA A2 Antigen
- Human histocompatibility (HLA) surface encoded by locus on chromosome 6. The HLA-A2 antigen is associated with recognition of INFLUENZA A VIRUS.