\ˈɒlsə͡ʊ], \ˈɒlsəʊ], \ˈɒ_l_s_əʊ]\
Definitions of ALSO
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
To live at home: to lead a quiet home-life: to become a member of a family circle. "I would rather ... see her married to some honest and tenderhearted man, whose love might induce him to domesticate with her, and to live peaceably and pleasingly within his family circle, than to see her mated with a prince of the blood."-Henry Brooke.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.