\njuːɹˈə͡ʊmə], \njuːɹˈəʊmə], \n_j_uː_ɹ_ˈəʊ_m_ə]\
Definitions of NEUROMA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
A morbid enlargement of a nerve. Applied to subcutaneous, circumscribed, and highly painful tumours formed on the tissue of the nerves; and likewise to a small, hard, grayish tumour, Neuromation, Nervous ganglion, painful tuberele, of the size of a pea, which is observed in the course of nerves, and appears to be formed from the neurilemma.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland