\sˈɜːkəmskɹˌa͡ɪbd], \sˈɜːkəmskɹˌaɪbd], \s_ˈɜː_k_ə_m_s_k_ɹ_ˌaɪ_b_d]\
Definitions of CIRCUMSCRIBED
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Effort, skill, and work conditions reflect differentiating factors in operator performance leading to adjusted average time.