\lˈə͡ʊzənd͡ʒ], \lˈəʊzəndʒ], \l_ˈəʊ_z_ə_n_dʒ]\
Definitions of LOZENGE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
Mrs Caroline Lee Hentz (Whiting)
- An American writer of popular romances; born at Lancaster, Mass., 1800; died Marianna, Fla., Feb. 11, 1856. Among her works may be named: "Aunt Patty's Scrap-Bag"(1846); "The Mob Cap"(1848); Planter's Northern Bride"(1854); etc.