\fjˈuːsə͡l], \fjˈuːsəl], \f_j_ˈuː_s_əl]\
Definitions of FUSIL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- legal doctrine stating person receives money or other through no effort of his own, at expense another, recipient should return to rightful owner, even if property was not obtained illegally. Most courts will order that the be returned party who has suffered loss brings a lawsuit. 1. Benefit retention with no consideration of return where it can be reasonably expected. 2. Money obtained that is not a gift the beneficiary needs to make restitution for.