\ɪnd͡ʒˈɛkt], \ɪndʒˈɛkt], \ɪ_n_dʒ_ˈɛ_k_t]\
Definitions of INJECT
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- someone who saves something from danger or violence One who recovers. The demandant in a common recovery, after judgment has been given his favor.