\pˈali͡əm], \pˈaliəm], \p_ˈa_l_iə_m]\
Definitions of PALLIUM
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
In R. Cath. Ch., a short, open, white cloak with a red cross, bestowed on all archbishops, and on the four Latin patriarchs of the East, on their accession-now made in the form of a band of fine white wool, worn over the shoulders and ornamented with purple crosses; in zool., the fleshy covering lining the interior of the shells of bivalves.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.