\səɹˈiːbɹə͡l], \səɹˈiːbɹəl], \s_ə_ɹ_ˈiː_b_ɹ_əl]\
Definitions of CEREBRAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
magnetic storage medium
- any storage medium which different patterns magnetization are used to represent stored bits or bytes of information; "the hard disk in you computer is magnetic storage"