\stˈiːpsɪn], \stˈiːpsɪn], \s_t_ˈiː_p_s_ɪ_n]\
Definitions of STEAPSIN
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Malignant lymphoma in which neoplastic cells diffusely infiltrate the entire lymph node without any definite organized Patients whose lymphomas present a diffuse pattern generally have more unfavorable survival outlook than those presenting with follicular or nodular pattern.