\salˈuːbɹɪti], \salˈuːbɹɪti], \s_a_l_ˈuː_b_ɹ_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of SALUBRITY
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By James Champlin Fernald
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- This term refers the Administration of files, documents records created received by an organization ensure proper authorization and procedure for handling or having access to records.