\lˈɪtməs], \lˈɪtməs], \l_ˈɪ_t_m_ə_s]\
Definitions of LITMUS
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
PERILS OF THE SEA
- Dangers that might be associated with sea travel. Usually involves high winds, two ships colliding, hitting a submerged object, etc.