\lˈɪkəɹɪs], \lˈɪkəɹɪs], \l_ˈɪ_k_ə_ɹ_ɪ_s]\
Definitions of LIQUORICE
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- relating to covered with or resembling freckles Freckled; speckled; bearing numerous small dots. Affected with lentigo.