\lɪmˈə͡ʊsɪs], \lɪmˈəʊsɪs], \l_ɪ_m_ˈəʊ_s_ɪ_s]\
Definitions of LIMOSIS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Thomas Davidson
By Robley Dunglison
By Alexander Duane
Word of the day
- A genus of small tapeworms birds and mammals. A genus of Cestoda or tapeworms. A cestode worm order Cyclophyllideae, family Hymenolepinidae, genus Hymenolepis. includes several genera, such as H. Diminuta, occasionally infesting children, and Nana, or the dwarf tapeworm of children. Flavopuncta. See Taenia flavopuncta, under tenia.