\fɛlˈɪsɪti], \fɛlˈɪsɪti], \f_ɛ_l_ˈɪ_s_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of FELICITY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
n. State of being happy; blessedness;â€”that which promotes happiness; a succesful or gratifying event or circumstance; prosperity; enjoyment, bliss, beatitude.