\dɪsˈɒnə], \dɪsˈɒnə], \d_ɪ_s_ˈɒ_n_ə]\
Definitions of DISHONOUR
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Princeton University
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- someone who saves something from danger or violence One who recovers. The demandant in a common recovery, after judgment has been given his favor.