\bˈɒtəmləs], \bˈɒtəmləs], \b_ˈɒ_t_ə_m_l_ə_s]\
Definitions of BOTTOMLESS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- someone who saves something from danger or violence One who recovers. The demandant in a common recovery, after judgment has been given his favor.