\wɪðˈa͡ʊt], \wɪðˈaʊt], \w_ɪ_ð_ˈaʊ_t]\
Definitions of WITHOUT
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
prep. [Anglo-Saxon] On or at the outside of ; out of; not within ;â€”beyond ; out of the limits of ; out of reach of ;â€”not with; otherwise than with â€”in a state of absence from ; apart from ;â€”in a state of not having ;â€”in a state of being destitute or deprivÂed of ;â€”independently of ; not by the use or exercise of ;â€”in a state of exemption from ; exclusively of.