ACTIO QUOD JUSSU
\ˈaktɪˌə͡ʊ kwˈɒd d͡ʒˈʌsuː], \ˈaktɪˌəʊ kwˈɒd dʒˈʌsuː], \ˈa_k_t_ɪ__ˌəʊ k_w_ˈɒ_d dʒ_ˈʌ_s_uː]\
Definitions of ACTIO QUOD JUSSU
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- actio proejudicialis
- actio prrcscriptis verbis
- actio publiciana
- actio quaelibet it sua via
- actio quod inetus causa
- ACTIO QUOD JUSSU
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a