ACTIO QUAELIBET IT SUA VIA
\ˈaktɪˌə͡ʊ kwˈe͡ɪlɪbɪt ˌa͡ɪtˈiː sjˈuːa vˈa͡ɪə], \ˈaktɪˌəʊ kwˈeɪlɪbɪt ˌaɪtˈiː sjˈuːa vˈaɪə], \ˈa_k_t_ɪ__ˌəʊ k_w_ˈeɪ_l_ɪ_b_ɪ_t ˌaɪ_t_ˈiː s_j_ˈuː_a v_ˈaɪ_ə]\
Definitions of ACTIO QUAELIBET IT SUA VIA
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- actio pra;toria
- actio pro socio
- actio proejudicialis
- actio prrcscriptis verbis
- actio publiciana
- ACTIO QUAELIBET IT SUA VIA
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a