\ˈaktɪˌə͡ʊ ɹɪsɪsˈɔːɹi͡ə], \ˈaktɪˌəʊ ɹɪsɪsˈɔːɹiə], \ˈa_k_t_ɪ__ˌəʊ ɹ_ɪ_s_ɪ_s_ˈɔː_ɹ_iə]\
Definitions of ACTIO RESCISSORIA
Sort: Oldest first
Word of the day
- The surgical cutting or removal of an arm.
- actio quod inetus causa
- actio quod jussu
- actio realis
- actio redliibi- toria
- actio rerum amotaruin
- ACTIO RESCISSORIA
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a