\ˈaktɪˌə͡ʊ ɹˈi͡əliz], \ˈaktɪˌəʊ ɹˈiəliz], \ˈa_k_t_ɪ__ˌəʊ ɹ_ˈiə_l_i_z]\
Definitions of ACTIO REALIS
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- actio prrcscriptis verbis
- actio publiciana
- actio quaelibet it sua via
- actio quod inetus causa
- actio quod jussu
- ACTIO REALIS
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a