\ˈasɪtəm sˈɪliː], \ˈasɪtəm sˈɪliː], \ˈa_s_ɪ_t_ə_m s_ˈɪ_l_iː]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
failure of issue
- A situation in which person dies without children who could have inherited her property.
- acetum mylabridis
- acetum opii
- acetum pyroglignosum rectificatum
- acetum pyrolignosum
- acetum sanguinariae
- acetum scillae
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a