\ˈasɪtəm pˌa͡ɪɹə͡ʊlɪɡnˈɒsəm], \ˈasɪtəm pˌaɪɹəʊlɪɡnˈɒsəm], \ˈa_s_ɪ_t_ə_m p_ˌaɪ_ɹ_əʊ_l_ɪ_ɡ_n_ˈɒ_s_ə_m]\
Definitions of ACETUM PYROLIGNOSUM
Sort: Oldest first
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
failure of issue
- A situation in which person dies without children who could have inherited her property.
- acetum ipecacuanhae (br.)
- acetum lobeliae
- acetum mylabridis
- acetum opii
- acetum pyroglignosum rectificatum
- acetum pyrolignosum
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a