\stˈaɡəz], \stˈaɡəz], \s_t_ˈa_ɡ_ə_z]\
Definitions of STAGGERS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
1. Dizziness, vertigo. 2. A form of caisson disease in which vertigo, mental confusion and muscular weakness are the chief symptoms. 3. A disease in sheep, marked by swaying and uncertain gait, caused by the presence of coenure, the larva of Toenia caenurus, in the brain or by other cerebral lesions called also sturdy and gid.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe