\mˌɛtəbˈɒlɪk], \mˌɛtəbˈɒlɪk], \m_ˌɛ_t_ə_b_ˈɒ_l_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of METABOLIC
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Oberlin, Ohio, 1833 as the "Collegiate Institute," but changed name in 1850. It founded by Congregationalists. Its theological department was opened 1835.