\mˌɛtəbˈɒlɪk], \mˌɛtəbˈɒlɪk], \m_ˌɛ_t_ə_b_ˈɒ_l_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of METABOLIC
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Complication diabetes from severe insulin deficiency coupled with an absolute or relative increase in concentration. metabolic acidosis is caused by breakdown of adipose stores and resulting increased levels free fatty acids. Glucagon accelerates the oxidation acids producing excess ketone bodies (ketosis).