\mˈɑːd͡ʒɔːɹˌam], \mˈɑːdʒɔːɹˌam], \m_ˈɑː_dʒ_ɔː_ɹ_ˌa_m]\
Definitions of MARJORAM
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Noting a compound containing four replaceable hydrogen atoms. acids or alcohols, containing four replaceable atoms of hydrogen.