\d͡ʒˈɛnɪt], \dʒˈɛnɪt], \dʒ_ˈɛ_n_ɪ_t]\
Definitions of GENET
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Prof. Huxley's classification a sub-order Carinatae (birds having sternum with keel), including but one family, Tinamidae tinamous. In this suborder the bones of upper jaw or skull are like what they struthious swift-footed birds, as ostrich.