\kˈaʃe͡ɪ], \kˈaʃeɪ], \k_ˈa_ʃ_eɪ]\
Definitions of CACHET
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
A stamp or medicine stamp, used by the ancient Romans for marking their drugs, especially those prescribed in diseases of the eyes; and hence called, by some, oculist stamps. Some of those more lately discovered amongst Roman antiquities, have been described by MM. Sichel and Duchalais, and by Prof. Simpson, of Edinburgh.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland