\ˈe͡ɪnʃənt lˈandz], \ˈeɪnʃənt lˈandz], \ˈeɪ_n_ʃ_ə_n_t l_ˈa_n_d_z]\
Definitions of ANCIENT LANDS
Word of the day
- A clinical syndrome characterized by development of CHEST PAIN at rest concomitant transient ST segment elevation in the electrocardiogram, but with preserved exercise capacity.
- ancient histories (medicine)
- ancient history
- ancient history medicine
- ancient history medicines
- ancient history of medicine
- Ancient Lands
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a