\ˈe͡ɪnʃənt pˈa͡ɪn], \ˈeɪnʃənt pˈaɪn], \ˈeɪ_n_ʃ_ə_n_t p_ˈaɪ_n]\
Definitions of ANCIENT PINE
Sort: Oldest first
small slow-growing pine of western United States similar to the bristlecone pine; chocolate brown bark in plates and short needles in bunches of 5; crown conic but becoming rough and twisted; oldest plant in the world growing to 5000 years in cold semi-desert mountain tops
By Princeton University
Word of the day
failure of issue
- A situation in which person dies without children who could have inherited her property.
- ancient lands
- ancient lights
- ancient liouse
- ancient medicine
- ancient of days
- ancient pine
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a