\ˈe͡ɪnʃənt hˈɪstəɹˌi], \ˈeɪnʃənt hˈɪstəɹˌi], \ˈeɪ_n_ʃ_ə_n_t h_ˈɪ_s_t_ə_ɹ_ˌi]\
Word of the day
- A modification of the aeroplane, having curved surfaces, advantages which were first demonstrated by Lilienthal.
- ancient deed
- ancient demesne
- ancient documents
- ancient greek
- ancient histories (medicine)
- ancient history
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a