\ɐksɪsˈɛɹəlɪ], \ɐksɪsˈɛɹəlɪ], \ɐ_k_s_ɪ_s_ˈɛ_ɹ_ə_l_ɪ]\
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- access rights
- access road
- access time
- access to health care
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a