ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE
\ˈaksɛs tə hˈɛlθ kˈe͡ə], \ˈaksɛs tə hˈɛlθ kˈeə], \ˈa_k_s_ɛ_s t_ə h_ˈɛ_l_θ k_ˈeə]\
Definitions of ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE
Sort: Oldest first
The degree to which individuals are inhibited or facilitated in their ability to gain entry to and to receive care and services from the health care system. Factors influencing this ability include geographic, architectural, transportational, and financial considerations, among others.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- access provider
- access rate
- access rights
- access road
- access time
- Access to Health Care
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a