\ˈaksɛs tˈa͡ɪm], \ˈaksɛs tˈaɪm], \ˈa_k_s_ɛ_s t_ˈaɪ_m]\
Definitions of ACCESS TIME
Sort: Oldest first
(computer science) the interval between the time data is requested by the system and the time the data is provided by the drive; "access time is the sum of seek time and rotational latency and command processing overhead"
By Princeton University
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- access point
- access provider
- access rate
- access rights
- access road
- access time
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a