\vˈɪtɪlˌɪɡə͡ʊ], \vˈɪtɪlˌɪɡəʊ], \v_ˈɪ_t_ɪ_l_ˌɪ_ɡ_əʊ]\
Definitions of VITILIGO
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
A disorder consisting of areas of macular depigmentation, commonly on extensor aspects of extremities, on the face or neck, and in skin folds. Age of onset is often in young adulthood and the condition tends to progress gradually with lesions enlarging and extending until a quiescent state is reached.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland