\sɪmˈɛtɹɪkə͡l], \sɪmˈɛtɹɪkəl], \s_ɪ_m_ˈɛ_t_ɹ_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of SYMMETRICAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
Having corresponding parts or relations.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
- Complication diabetes from severe insulin deficiency coupled with an absolute or relative increase in concentration. metabolic acidosis is caused by breakdown of adipose stores and resulting increased levels free fatty acids. Glucagon accelerates the oxidation acids producing excess ketone bodies (ketosis).