\sɪmˈɛtɹɪkə͡l], \sɪmˈɛtɹɪkəl], \s_ɪ_m_ˈɛ_t_ɹ_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of SYMMETRICAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
Having corresponding parts or relations.
By Oddity Software
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
Word of the day
- A cost profit loss happens disaster that is beyond control. This can be due to disaster, market conditions, or product failure.