\sˈe͡ɪn], \sˈeɪn], \s_ˈeɪ_n]\
Definitions of SANE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Complication diabetes from severe insulin deficiency coupled with an absolute or relative increase in concentration. metabolic acidosis is caused by breakdown of adipose stores and resulting increased levels free fatty acids. Glucagon accelerates the oxidation acids producing excess ketone bodies (ketosis).