\ɹɪspˈa͡ɪ͡əɹəbə͡l], \ɹɪspˈaɪəɹəbəl], \ɹ_ɪ_s_p_ˈaɪə_ɹ_ə_b_əl]\
Definitions of RESPIRABLE
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- German musician and Romantic composer of orchestral choral works (1809-1847)