\ɹɪsˈɪli͡ənt], \ɹɪsˈɪliənt], \ɹ_ɪ_s_ˈɪ_l_iə_n_t]\
Definitions of RESILIENT
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Abominations, Tariff of
- A name given to tariff 1828 because the extremely high protective duties which it placed on all manner of both manufactured articles and raw materials.