\pɹəspˈɛktəs], \pɹəspˈɛktəs], \p_ɹ_ə_s_p_ˈɛ_k_t_ə_s]\
Definitions of PROSPECTUS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
n. [Latin] Plan of a literary work, containing the general subject or design, terms of publication, &c., and sometimes a specimen sheet ;-the outline or plan of any public undertaking submitted for general consideration;-syllabus of lectures, classes, &c., in a mechanics or other literary or scientific institute ;-programme.
Word of the day
- city in southeastern Congo near the border with Zambia; a copper mining center; former name (until 1966) was Elisabethville