\mɪkˈanɪks], \mɪkˈanɪks], \m_ɪ_k_ˈa_n_ɪ_k_s]\
Definitions of MECHANICS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- When an insurer must take their share the losses based on a fixed variable percentage or monetary value. Refer to excess of loss agreement.