\fˈaland͡ʒɪz], \fˈalandʒɪz], \f_ˈa_l_a_n_dʒ_ɪ_z]\
Definitions of PHALANGES
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Effort, skill, and work conditions reflect differentiating factors in operator performance leading to adjusted average time.