\ɑːtˈɪkjʊlˌe͡ɪtɪd], \ɑːtˈɪkjʊlˌeɪtɪd], \ɑː_t_ˈɪ_k_j_ʊ_l_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_d]\
Definitions of ARTICULATED
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- chiefly herbaceous plants with showy flowers; some are cultivated as ornamentals